Piano Tuning in Gainesville, FL and surrounding areas.
Contact us here or by email with details on your piano, service request, location, and scheduling availability for a quote and scheduling options.
Piano Quick Tips
1) Tune your piano every 3 to 6 months for the best sound and prolong your pianos life.
2) Keep your piano in a climate controlled environment. Avoid extreme hot or cold temperatures and high humidity.
3) Do not place little things on your piano that could fall into it or between the piano keys, especially food and drinks.￼
4) Always have your piano move professionally by a moving company or specifically a piano mover.
5) It is ideal to always make sure you have a piano teacher, or mentor in your life, to help you with your playing and maintaining your piano.
Schedule your next piano tuning today! Fill the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible after reviewing your request. Thank you!